Sunday, February 20 – Friday, February 25
Southern California College Tour
- 5 Nights
- Limited to 26 students
- Claremont Colleges
- University of Redlands
- University of San Diego
- UC San Diego
- Chapman University
- UC Irvine
- University of Southern California
- Loyola Marymount University
- UC Santa Barbara
- Cal Poly San Luis Obispo
We expect this tour to sell out early. Our Fall Pacific Northwest Tour sold out three months prior to the tour date. If you are at all interested in this tour, please sign up now. You will save money with the early-bird discount if you do attend, plus your deposit is fully refundable until Dec 1, 2021.
- Sunday, February 20 to Friday, February 25, 2022
- Early registration is $2,199. Early registration ends November 1, 2021 or when the tour fills. Late registration after November 1, 2021 is $2,399 .
- $500 deposit with the balance due December 1, 2021. Due to the unique situation, fees are completely refundable until December 1, 2021 when we should know more about the tour. Should the tour be cancelled after December 1 due to new Covid restrictions, we will refund all fees paid.
- Registrations are taken on a first-come, first-served basis until the trip is filled. Please register early to take advantage of the discount and to be assured a spot on the tour. We will have a maximum of 28 students on the tour.
- Trip is open to sophomores (class of 2024), juniors (class of 2023), and seniors (class of 2022).
- Each student must have health coverage and must have proof of a COVID-19 vaccination, as some of the colleges have indicated this will be a requirement for visits. Unfortunately, we will be unable to accept students who are not vaccinated. Parents will complete a healthcare emergency form, and waiver and consent forms.
- Includes coach bus transportation, five nights lodging (double occupancy), and breakfast each day. All other meals, and incidental expenses paid by participant.
- Athens Advisors counselors will supervise the tour. Mixed gender tours will always have both female and male counselors.
- Prospective school visits show in graphic below. School visits subject to availability. Registrants will receive updated information and complete itineraries.