Sunday, February 18 – Friday, February 23, 2024
Southern California College Tour
This tour is SOLD OUT. Don’t despair. Most tours have a few students with last minute conflicts and we try to accomodate from the waitlist. The waitlist operates on a first-come first served basis so please sign-up now. There is no financial or contractual commitment.
- University of San Diego
- San Diego State University
- UC San Diego
- UC Los Angeles
- UC Santa Barbara
- Cal Poly San Luis Obispo
- University of Southern California
- Loyola Marymount University
- Chapman University
- University of Redlands
- Claremont Colleges (Claremont McKenna, Pomona, Harvey Mudd)
- Sunday, February 18 to Friday, February 23, 2024.
- $2,450. 50% deposit option with balance due Dec. 15, 2023.
- Trip is open to students in the graduating classes of 2024, 2025, 2026, and 2027.
- Each student must have health coverage. Parents will complete a healthcare emergency form, and waiver and consent forms.
- Includes coach bus transportation, five nights lodging (double occupancy), and breakfast each day. All other meals, and incidental expenses paid by participant.
- Athens Advisors counselors will supervise the tour. Mixed gender tours will always have both female and male counselors.
- Prospective school visits show in graphic. School visits subject to availability. Registrants will receive updated information and complete itineraries.