Sunday, February 19 – Friday, February 24, 2023
Southern California College Tour
THIS TOUR IS ALMOST SOLD OUT. PLEASE REGISTER QUICKLY IF YOU ARE CONSIDERING THIS TOUR.
- 5 Nights
- $2,300 early bird pricing until Dec. 23, 2022. $2,499 after.
- Limited to 28 students
- University of San Diego
- San Diego State University
- UC San Diego
- UC Los Angeles
- UC Santa Barbara
- Cal Poly San Luis Obispo
- University of Southern California
- Loyola Marymount University
- Chapman University
- University of Redlands
- Claremont Colleges (Claremont McKenna, Pomona, Harvey Mudd) or Occidental College
Our most recent SoCal tour sold out. Please consider placing your deposit early to ensure your spot.
- Sunday, February 19 to Friday, February 24, 2023
- Early registration is $2,300. Early registration ends December 23, 2022 or when the tour fills. Late registration is $2,499 .
- 50% deposit with the balance due January 16, 2023. $125 cancellation fee until January 16, 2023. No cancellations after.
- Registrations are taken on a first-come, first-served basis until the trip is filled. Please register early to take advantage of the discount and to be assured a spot on the tour. We will have a maximum of 28 students on the tour.
- Trip is open to students in the graduating classes of 2023, 2024, and 2025.
- Each student must have health coverage and must have proof of a COVID-19 vaccination, as some of the colleges have indicated this will be a requirement for visits. Unfortunately, we will be unable to accept students who are not vaccinated. Parents will complete a healthcare emergency form, and waiver and consent forms.
- Includes coach bus transportation, five nights lodging (double occupancy), and breakfast each day. All other meals, and incidental expenses paid by participant.
- Athens Advisors counselors will supervise the tour. Mixed gender tours will always have both female and male counselors.
- Prospective school visits show in graphic. School visits subject to availability. Registrants will receive updated information and complete itineraries.