Wednesday, October 12 – Saturday, October 15, 2022
Pacific Northwest – Fall 2022
- 3 Nights
- Limited to 28 students
- Oregon State
- University of Oregon
- University of Washington
- Seattle University
- Gonzaga University
- Wednesday, October 12, 2022 to Saturday, October 15, 2022
- Registration is $1,850 with airfare included from Bay Area. Students booking their own flights must coordinate all elements of travel and must understand that counselors will not be available to help with travel changes/delays.
- Flight departs from San Jose at 4pm on Oct. 12, 2022.
- 50% deposit with the balance due September 9, 2022. Should the tour be cancelled for Covid-19 purposes due to school cancellations, we will refund all fees paid less your pro rata share of hard costs (non-refundable airfares, bus deposits, etc).
- $125 cancellation fee prior to September 9, 2022 due to our group ticketing agreement. No refunds after Sep. 9, 2022.
- Registrations are taken on a first-come, first-served basis until the trip is filled. Please register early to take advantage of the discount and to be assured a spot on the tour. We will have a maximum of 28 students on the tour.
- Each student must have health coverage and must have proof of being fully COVID-19 vaccinated, as some of the colleges have indicated this will be a requirement for visits. Unfortunately, we will be unable to accept students who are not vaccinated. Parents will complete a healthcare emergency form, and waiver and consent forms.
- Includes coach motorcoach transportation (WiFi, plugins) transportation, three nights lodging (double occupancy), and breakfast each day. All other meals, and incidental expenses paid by participant.
- Athens Advisors and school college counselors will supervise the tour. Mixed gender tours will always have both female and male counselors.
- Confirmed school visits show in graphic above. School visits subject to availability. Registrants will receive updated information and complete itineraries.