Wednesday, October 13 – Saturday, October 16
Pacific Northwest College Tour
THIS TOUR IS SOLD OUT. There will inevitably be some cancellations. We will add students based on a first-come first-served basis from the waiting list. Please sign up for the waiting list. You will be notified of openings. There is no financial commitment to do this.
- 3 Nights
- Includes Airfare
- Limited to 28 students
- Oregon State
- University of Oregon
- University of Washington
- Seattle University
- Gonzaga University
- Wednesday, October 13 to Saturday, October 16, 2021
- Early registration is $1,699 including airfare (From San Francisco Bay Area accompanied by college counselors). We are taking advantage of low airfare rates. Early registration ends July 15, 2021 or when the tour fills. Late registration after July 16, 2021 is $1,699 without airfare. Late registrants will book their own travel at their own cost and must coordinate departures and arrival to coincide with the group tour plan. Please contact us to coordinate travel if you are doing a late registration.
- $500 deposit with the balance due on August 10. Due to the unique situation, fees are completely refundable until August 10 when we should know more about the tour. Should the tour be cancelled after August 10 due to new Covid restrictions, we will refund all fees paid, less the airfare portion. You will receive credit for the airfare portion that can be used on any other Athens Advisors college tour.
- Registrations are taken on a first-come, first-served basis until the trip is filled. Please register early to take advantage of the discount and to be assured a spot on the tour. We will have a maximum of 28 students on the tour. Once the tour fills up, we will have a waiting list. Please use the waiting list as spots will open due to cancellations.
- Trip is open to rising sophomores (class of 2024), juniors (class of 2023) and seniors (class of 2022).
- Each student must have health coverage and must have proof of a COVID-19 vaccination, as some of the colleges have indicated this will be a requirement for visits. Unfortunately, we will be unable to accept students who are not vaccinated. Parents will complete a healthcare emergency form, and waiver and consent forms.
- Includes coach bus transportation, three nights lodging (double occupancy), and breakfast each day. All other meals, and incidental expenses paid by participant.
- Athens Advisors counselors will supervise the tour. Mixed gender tours will always have both female and male counselors.
- Prospective school visits show in graphic below. School visits subject to availability. Registrants will receive updated information and complete itineraries.