Sunday, april 17 – saturday, april 23, 2022
Update 3/1/22: THIS TOUR IS ALMOST SOLD OUT. Our last two tours have sold out. We expect this tour to sell out soon.
Midwest College Tour
- 6 Nights
- $2,850 (early registration with airfare included)
- Limited to 28 students
Prospective Colleges Visited
- University of Wisconsin – Madison
- Loyola University – Chicago
- Marquette University
- DePaul University
- University of Chicago
- Purdue University
- University of Notre Dame
- University of Michigan
- Michigan State University
- Sunday, April 17 to Saturday, April 23, 2022
- Early registration is $2,850 with airfare included ($2,250 without airfare). Early registration ends December 1, 2021 or when the tour fills. Late registration after December 1, 2021 is $2,999 plus registrants will pay for any increase in air fare rates; or $2,399 without airfare. Students booking their own flights must coordinate all elements of travel and must understand that counselors will not be available to help with travel changes/delays.
- $500 deposit with the balance due December 1, 2021. Should the tour be cancelled for Covid-19 purposes due to school cancellations, we will refund all fees paid less your pro rata share of hard costs (non-refundable airfares, bus deposits, etc).
- Registrations are taken on a first-come, first-served basis until the trip is filled. Please register early to take advantage of the discount and to be assured a spot on the tour. We will have a maximum of 28 students on the tour.
- Trip is open to sophomores (class of 2024) and juniors (class of 2023).
- Each student must have health coverage and must have proof of being fully COVID-19 vaccinated, as some of the colleges have indicated this will be a requirement for visits. Unfortunately, we will be unable to accept students who are not vaccinated. Parents will complete a healthcare emergency form, and waiver and consent forms.
- Includes coach motorcoach transportation (WiFi, plugins) transportation, six nights lodging (double occupancy), and breakfast each day. All other meals, and incidental expenses paid by participant.
- Athens Advisors and school college counselors will supervise the tour. Mixed gender tours will always have both female and male counselors.
- Prospective school visits show in graphic above. School visits subject to availability. Registrants will receive updated information and complete itineraries.