Check Out Our 2023 College Tours
Don't get left behind. Our spring and summer college tours are selling out fast.
Sunday, april 9 – Saturday, April 15, 2023
Midwest College Tour
- 6 Nights
- Limited to 30 students
Prospective Colleges Visited
- Loyola – Chicago
- Northwestern University
- University of Chicago
- University of Wisconsin Madison
- Marquette University
- University of Illinois Urbana Champaign
- Purdue University
- University of Notre Dame
- University of Michigan
- Michigan State University
- Six nights. Sunday, April 9 to Saturday, April 15, 2023
- This is the late registration period. Registration is $2,900 without airfare. Students booking their own flights must coordinate all elements of travel and must understand that counselors will not be available to help with travel changes/delays.
- Should the tour be cancelled for Covid-19 purposes due to school cancellations, we will refund all fees paid less your pro rata share of hard costs (non-refundable airfares, bus deposits, etc).
- Registrations are taken on a first-come, first-served basis until the trip is filled. Please register early to take advantage of the discount and to be assured a spot on the tour. We will have a maximum of 30 students on the tour.
- Trip is open to students graduating in 2024 and 2025.
- Each student must have health coverage and must have proof of being fully COVID-19 vaccinated, as some of the colleges have indicated this will be a requirement for visits. Unfortunately, we will be unable to accept students who are not vaccinated. Parents will complete a healthcare emergency form, and waiver and consent forms.
- All tours include coach motorcoach transportation (WiFi, plugins) transportation, six nights lodging (double occupancy), and breakfast each day. All other meals, and incidental expenses paid by participant.
- Athens Advisors and school college counselors will supervise the tour. Mixed gender tours will always have both female and male counselors.
- Prospective school visits show in graphic above. School visits subject to availability. Registrants will receive updated information and complete itineraries.