Saturday, July 23 – Friday, July 29, 2022 – REGISTRATION CLOSED
Boston Area College Tour
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology
- Boston University
- Boston College
- Northeastern University
- Tufts University
- Providence College
- Bryant University
- College of the Holy Cross
- Worcester Polytechnic Institute
- Olin College of Engineering
- Saturday, July 23 to Friday, July 29, 2022
- Trip is open to students with graduation years of 2023, 2024 and 2025.
- Each student must have health coverage and must have proof of being fully COVID-19 vaccinated, as some of the colleges have indicated this will be a requirement for visits. Unfortunately, we will be unable to accept students who are not vaccinated. Parents will complete a healthcare emergency form, and waiver and consent forms.
- Includes coach airfare, motor coach transportation (WiFi, plugins) transportation, six nights lodging (double occupancy), and breakfast each day. All other meals, and incidental expenses paid by participant.
- Athens Advisors and school college counselors will supervise the tour. Mixed gender tours will always have both female and male counselors.
- Prospective school visits shown in graphic above. School visits subject to availability. Registrants will receive updated information and complete itineraries.