Saturday, July 23 – Friday, July 29, 2022 – REGISTRATION CLOSED
Boston Area College Tour
- 6 Nights
- Limited to 28 students
Prospective Colleges Visited
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology
- Boston University
- Boston College
- Northeastern University
- Tufts University
- Providence College
- Bryant University
- College of the Holy Cross
- Worcester Polytechnic Institute
- Olin College of Engineering
- Saturday, July 23 to Friday, July 29, 2022
- Registration is $3,400 with airfare included from SFO. Please contact us if you wish to book your own flight. Students booking their own flights must coordinate all elements of travel and must understand that counselors will not be available to help with travel changes/delays.
- 50% deposit with the balance due May 19, 2022. Should the tour be cancelled for Covid-19 purposes due to school cancellations, we will refund all fees paid less your pro rata share of hard costs (non-refundable airfares, bus deposits, etc).
- Registrations are taken on a first-come, first-served basis until the trip is filled. Please register early to be assured a spot on the tour. We will have a maximum of 28 students on the tour.
- Trip is open to students with graduation years of 2023, 2024 and 2025.
- Each student must have health coverage and must have proof of being fully COVID-19 vaccinated, as some of the colleges have indicated this will be a requirement for visits. Unfortunately, we will be unable to accept students who are not vaccinated. Parents will complete a healthcare emergency form, and waiver and consent forms.
- Includes coach airfare, motor coach transportation (WiFi, plugins) transportation, six nights lodging (double occupancy), and breakfast each day. All other meals, and incidental expenses paid by participant.
- Athens Advisors and school college counselors will supervise the tour. Mixed gender tours will always have both female and male counselors.
- Prospective school visits shown in graphic above. School visits subject to availability. Registrants will receive updated information and complete itineraries.